Holistic Health Viroqua
114 FS Drive
Suite A
Viroqua, WI 54665

Map & Directions

Phone:
608-637-7272

Fax:
608-638-7000

E-mail:
info@ hhcviroqua.com

Health Care News & Updates          

October 18, 2009

Thyroid Troubles?

Dr. Datis Kharrazian has written the book on thyroid disorders. How to recognize them with appropriate testing and how to HEAL them using nutrition.

I have been a fan of Dr. K's for years now. I've learned much of what I know about functional nutrition in seminars taught by him. He's also the formulator of many of the excellent nutritional supplements that I use in my practice. I had been waiting for several months for this new book to come out entitled "Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms?" and it's finally here. I read through it in a couple evenings and will be referring to it often. Dr. K recognizes the fact that it's not just about the TSH value. He goes through all the different ways one might have sub-optimal thyroid function and what to do about it. Interestingly, he almost NEVER recommends using thyroid hormones as a cure.

Take a look at the book's website: www.thyroidbook.com. This book is written for practitioners and patients alike. If you are unhappy with the results you're getting from thyroid treatment, or feel that your thyroid should be treated somehow but your doctor doesn't agree because your TSH looks 'normal', this book is for you.

Posted by: Susan Barendregt, MNT
 
 
© 2009 Holistic Health Center — Development by Zumavi Design